MARINE FLEX SYSTEM
Area of use
Marine Flex System is a flexible cable and metal pipe penetration seal developed for penetrations in both deck and bulkhead. Marine Flex System stops propagation of fire, smoke, gas and water. The elasticity and strength of the sealing material offers a flexible seal that resists movements and vibration without cracking, deformation or loss of adhesion.
The Marine Flex System is intended for use in both deck as well as bulkhead penetrations. Marine Flex System stops spreading of fire, smoke, gas, water, dust and sound. The elasticity and strenght of the sealing material Marine Flex offers a flexible seal that resists large movements and vibrations without deforming or loss of adhesion. Marine Flex System is approved for use below the waterline.
- Marine Flex System is approved for use below the waterline.
- Easy and fast installation with no special tools required.
- Two part numbers covers all sizes and type of penetrations.
- Repairs or retrofits are easy to make.
- Rated for A0 – A60 & H0 – H60.
- Meet the requirements of IMO 2010 FTP Code Part 3
The system utilizes non-combustible Calcium Silicate Blanket packed in to the penetration between the sleeve and the cables. The external surfaces of the seal are protected by a layer of Marine Flex, a fire resistant silicone which forms a water and gas tight seal. The Marine Flex System is installed with ease and without any special tools.